EYFS - School Closure Resources
From Tuesday 2nd June all YR children were eligible to return to school, therefore we will not be providing any more weekly packs to complete at home. The YR teaching team are now hard at work back in the classroom. If your child is not in school and you are looking for resources and guidance, then we recommend that you access the Oak National Academy, as recommended by the DfE. All previous resources that we have provided are still available below.
Weekly Task Packs
Please choose either Phase 3 or Phase 4 sounds as appropriate for your child:
- Set 1, Monday 23rd March - Friday 3rd April
- Set 2, Monday 20th April - Friday 1st May
- Set 3, Monday 4th May - Friday 8th May
- Set 4, Monday 11th May - Friday 15th May
- Set 5, Monday 18th - Friday 22nd May
Don't forget, children can still login to Purple Mash as there are lots of activities available on Mini Mash.
If you are looking for further ideas, then please see the additional resources below:
- Talk for Writing Home Learning Booklets - these include a model text which is also available as a streamed audio recording
- 'Classroom Secrets' Home Learning Pack with accompanying answers and guidance - there are also practical ideas available