Y1 - School Closure Resources
From Monday 8th June all Y1 children were eligible to return to school, therefore we will not be providing any more weekly packs to complete at home. The Y1 teaching team are now hard at work back in the classroom. If your child is not in school and you are looking for resources and guidance, then we recommend that you access the Oak National Academy, as recommended by the DfE. All previous resources that we have provided are still available below.
Weekly Task Packs
- Set 1, Monday 23rd March - Friday 3rd April
- Set 2, Monday 20th April - Friday 1st May
- Set 3, Monday 4th - Friday 8th May
- Set 4, Monday 11th - Friday 15th May
- Set 5, Monday 18th - Friday 22nd May
- Set 6, Monday 1st - Friday 5th June
Don't forget, children can still login to My Maths to continue practising their Maths. Or they can check out the class 2Blog on Purple Mash - the children can also email their teacher and classmates through 2Email.
If you are looking for further ideas, then please see the additional resources below:
- Spelling List
- Talk for Writing Home Learning Booklets - these include a model text which is also available as a streamed audio recording
- 'Classroom Secrets' Home Learning Pack with accompanying answers and guidance - there are also practical ideas available