Manorcroft Primary School PTA is a friendly, welcoming and sociable team of people, aiming to support the school by fundraising through a range of different activities, whilst helping to build a sense of community. As a new parent to the school, you are automatically a member of the PTA and can get involved in as much or as little as you like. It's a great way to get to know other parents and make new friends.
The committee is voted in at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the beginning of every Autumn Term. As part of our charitable status, the following posts need to be filled annually:
- Chair Person: currently Charlotte Percival (children in YR, Y2 & Y4)
- Deputy Chair: currently Chloe Lay (child in Y4)
- Secretary: currently Chris McCarthy (child in Y2)
- Treasurer: currently Fleur Fielding (child in Y4)
In addition, we can have up to 11 extra committee members. Please click here for a copy of the PTA Constitution.
Friends of the PTA:
We have lots of 'friends of the PTA' who are interested in fundraising and supporting the school, but don’t want to formally be on the committee. Through an email distribution list and social media, we communicate with everyone re: event updates and recruiting volunteers.
Some of our Purchases:
Over the last few years we have supported the school in various ways:
- Funding the new Gazebo which is now in place on the edge of the KS2 playground - this is used as an outdoor classroom throughout the year
- Supporting with the development of the outside spaces around the school, including new playground markings, a KS1 stage area, large wooden panel games and replacing the picnic benches
- Buying new audiovisual equipment for the Hall
- Purchasing new trees to help with the continued development of the Forest School
- Funding a travelling Pantomime performance for the whole school to enjoy each January
- Funding World Book Day authors to enrich the curriculum
Please click here for a copy of the Chairperson's Report for 2020-21. This provides a detailed summary of all activities for that academic year.
Please click here for a copy of the Treasurer's Report for 2020-21. This details the different events that were held, profits that were made (with year-on-year comparisons) and expenditure on school projects.
Please feel free to catch us in the playground or contact us in the following ways: