Manorcroft Primary School Pupil Premium Report
During the last 5 years, schools have been allocated additional funding (known as Pupil Premium) to be used to support interventions and provision already in place at their schools or to provide additional provision where a need was apparent. After careful consideration and with reference to our Equality Policy, Manorcroft Primary School has adopted the following principles in order to decide how to allocate this additional funding. Other funding has also been added to ensure we could support all of our most disadvantaged pupils.
At Manorcroft Primary School
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all the pupils.
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed.
- In making provision for socially disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged.
- We also recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals. We reserve the right to allocate the Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils the school has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
- Pupil Premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identift priority classes, groups or individuals. Limited funding and resources means that not all children receiving free school meals will be in receipt of pupil premium interventions at one time.
Please read the full report below