Vision & Values
At Manorcroft, we strive to nurture happy, confident children with a thirst for life-long learning in an inspiring and challenging environment. We value the individual talents of each and every pupil and celebrate their successes. We are committed to enabling all our children to develop the knowledge and skills needed to be resilient future citizens.
- Treat each other equally.
- Celebrate our differences.
- Always have good manners.
- Be kind.
- Listen to others when they are speaking.
- Be the bigger person - do what's right.
- Tell an adult if something seems wrong.
- Care for yourself, for others and for the world around us.
- Challenge yourself - don't take the easy option.
- Represent our school with pride.
- Don't be afraid to fail.
- Reach for the stars.
- Never give up - always find a way.
- Bounce back.
- Have a do - don't doubt yourself.